The tragedy of life doesn’t line in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.
Well today Chris reached a major goal of his and finished his second marathon. It was a personal best for him. He finished his first marathon in 3:47, and today he finished at 3:33.
He won a pretty sweet metal that can do this…
Chris ran in the Dallas White Rock Marathon. I assembled all of Chris’ favorite foods for him to enjoy after the race including:
Sushi, Shiner Bock and…
Buffalo Chicken Dip
4 chicken breasts
2 packaged cream cheese
1 (12 ounce) bottle wing sauce
1 cup blue cheese or ranch
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Pre-heat over to 375 degrees. Cut chicken breast into cubes and cook over medium heat until cooked fully through.
2. Add cream cheese, blue cheese and celery to bowl and mix.
3. Stir in chicken and wing sauce.
4. Put into a 8×8 baking dish and spread shredded cheese on top.
5. Bake for twenty minutes until heated through.
This is Chris’ favorite dip hands down. I will try a few bites sans chicken, but if there is anything Chris ever requests it is this dip! It is also the perfect appetizer for a bowl game viewing party…possibly while watching Kansas State University during the Cotton Bowl.
Do you think Kansas State got hosed for their BCS bowl game?