Life isn’t a race…Find joy in the journey.
Well I am officially 28. It is starting to grow on me, particularly because I like even numbers. I knew I was going to be super busy today, so I decided to take a cheat day and do a fun little survey instead. A few of my fellow bloggers have been answering these questions, so I thought I would give it a go.
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
With my husband, pugs, and friends. I love shopping, whether it is at whole foods or the mall, taking my dogs to the dog park, doing anything outside, and going to dinner.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
Modern Family, Whitney, and all cast of Real Housewives on Bravo…yes I said it.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Usually take them. Hello people, I love photography.
4) Why do you blog?
Blogging is my hobby! I love photography, design, and I am really getting into cooking as well.
5) Share five websites you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
I haven’t got my Twitter up and running yet (planning on setting that up next week), but I would have to say I would love to lunch with Kristen from iowagirleats.com. She was the first food blogger I ever read.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
100 calorie bag of popcorn with spray butter and cracked pepper, baked tostitoes with salsa, apples, and Luna bars. Do cupcakes count?
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
Come on now, I am obsessed with my two pugs, Nellie and Doug.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
My MacBook, Chi straightener, and Canon Rebel camera
10) What’s your favorite drink?
Dirty Martini, extra dirty (that just means extra olive juice)
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
It is growing on me, but I do enjoy a home cooked meal.
12) Do you have children?
Can I count my dogs???
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
Interior design, crafting, photography, reading, blogging, working out, and cooking. Is that too many?
14) Would you consider yourself shy or outgoing?
I am so outgoing to the point of putting people in awkward social situations. I am a little too forthcoming.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
16) Who is your favorite actor/ actress?
Ryan Gosling and Whitney Cumming (I used to say Jennifer Aniston, but Whitney makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts).
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
Run four miles non-stop. I just got back in to running, and it was slow to say the least.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
I feel like it is far, but I guess it could be further. I am three hours from most of my family.
19) List three of your talents.
This is hard since I can’t whistle or snap, but I would say repurposing used items, making people smile, and eating super spicy food.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
I have man hands, which come in handy in the kitchen if I need to grab five limes at a time or open tough jars. I would have said my pearly whites, but sometimes it makes Chris sad to take pictures with me because it makes his teeth look so yellow in comparison.
Birthdays are something that you have to embrace. I had a wonderful day and will share all the yummy details tomorrow.
What’s your favorite kind of birthday cake?