If your presence can’t add value to my life your absence will make no difference.
My blog was started on a whim, as was choosing my domain name. When I realized that sallyspins.com was available, that was it. I liked that it could either be Sally Spins or Sally’s Pins.
Being that I am so indecisive, I always like a second opinion. My friends thought that Sally Spins was a better option because Pinterest was so fresh, and who knew how long it would be around…I think it is safe to say the Pinterest has taken over and will be around for awhile.
To celebrate my love of Pinterest, I wanted to start a Sunday edition of Sally’s Pins.
1. Food experiment: I don’t know how people come up with these ideas, but this is amazing. I wish someone had made me this when I was a kid.
2. Baby humor: those teeth are too funny! I can’t stop laughing when I look at this pic.
3. Apple pie spin: I love a good spin on a traditional idea. I think these would be so tasty, especially because the crust is my least favorite part of the pie.
4. Scarf organizer: My scarfs are in a basket now, and they are so unorganized. This looks super easy, and would make my closet much more organized.
5. Yearly photo: aging really creeps me out, but this would be a nice reference to see the process in work.
6. Healthy bar: get in my belly! I love an easy granola bar on the run, but I would love it even more if it was less processed.
7. Red pepper sauce: Classico makes the best red pepper sauce, but this option looks so creamy, I have to try it out.
8. Party food: I can’t get over how cute this presentation is. Everything is so tiny! I look indulgent food in bite size portions. Score!
9. Pug loaf: I stared at this picture for a good five minutes trying to figure out what was going on. I still don’t know.
10. Gold shoes: these are my must have shoes. I have worn out my current gold pair and these are my replacements.
11. Sunflower cupcakes: sunflowers make me happy, so do cupcakes…
12. Chevron rug: if a chevron pattern were in every room of my house, my life would be complete.
13. Yarn lanterns: okay this picture makes it look so easy. I must try it.
14. Lawrence: Oh, how I miss that town. This picture brings a smile to my face.
15. Dog crate: Doug would look so pretty with this pattern surrounding him, but really it would help to hide his ugly kennel.
Hope you guys enjoyed your pinning as much as I did this week.
What’s your favorite thing you found on the internet this week?