Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don’t have to do what everyone else is doing.
I love lazy Sundays, where I can spend the day cuddled up with my husband and pugs watching movies and playing on Pinterest. It is especially nice when it is freezing outside. It finally is starting to feel like winter here in Oklahoma. The weatherman said there should be snow when I wake up. We shall see, but for now here is my Sunday edition of Sally’s Pins:
1. Tip & Tricks: Little things that can be done around the house that will make all the difference. It’s kind of like the infomercial that you can do yourself!
2. Table Setting: What a unique idea for a menu to wrap everything together on the plate. It is such a modern twist to a classic table setting.
3. Laugh Out Loud: This picture makes me crack up! I have totally been there too little Chihuahua.
4. Outside Space: Boxwoods are one plant I can usually keep alive, and I just adore them in the large planters.
5. Must Have Shoes: Toms’ Ballet Flats came out this week, and I am dying to get this pair. They just look so comfortable.
6. Lasagna Stuffed Shells: I must try a vegetarian spin of this recipe. I’m drooling just looking at it.
7. Photo Shoot: I mentioned how much I liked The Notebook, but this couple went even further in recreating scenes from the movie. So creative!
8. Family Names Artwork: Scrabble is one of my favorite family games, so why not have it on display in my home too. Maybe I need to add a couple names to our family first though…
9. Marriage Advice: 10 Things that will make all the difference in a marriage. Got to keep it real.
10. The Color Run: This is a must do race. I mean what is better than finishing a race looking better than when you started?
11. Carmalized Onion, Mushroom & Gruyere Tartlets: I love trying new things, and I bet that these are as good as they look.
12. Antler Outlet: I think this is one thing we could agree on for our house.
13. Elephant Print: Elephants are one of my favorite animals, mainly because they make me feel small. I love the color combination and patterns in this print.
14. Heart in a cupcake: Is it that easy? Because I might have to try this…
15. Cake Topper: Can’t wait for my friends bachelorette party, so I can use this topper.
16. Bonus: Best Catch…that would be my husband…not the fish.
Did you see any snow today?