Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and answer to, all of life’s problems.
1. Find a bride and put her in something ridiculous.
2. Get some sweet decorations like the ones I found here.
3. Throw in some inappropriate paraphernalia.
4. The more sweets the better. Girls are quite fond of chocolate and cupcakes!
5. Stinky cheese is always a crowd pleaser.
6. Lingerie is usually a helpful gift to bring.
7. They sell some pretty crazy things for bachelorette parties…buy them.
8. Try and make some friends throughout the evening. Professional wrestlers are cool.
9. But avoid running into people you might know…remember you are at a bachelorette party. It is kind of like being in Vegas.
10. Take pictures early in the night because they just get blurrier as the night goes on.
*Note this post did not mention beverages, but plenty of champagne was indulged during this party. Drink up!
Do you have any tips for bachelorette parties?