Be the type of person you want to meet.
Chris found a little surprise in the yard while mowing tonight.
A little, baby bunny! It was so tiny, like the size of a tennis ball. I was instantly in love, and then I saw the rest of them hiding in the bush. A whole bunny family! It was too much to take. I needed a cool distraction. The perfect treat for a warm, summer day.
Chocolate Covered Banana Pops
1 container Dolci Fruits Hard Chocolate Shell (or other variety)
4 to 5 bananas
10 Popsicle sticks
1. Place a wax over a baking sheet. Prep banana by slicing them in half for easier dipping. Heat chocolate as directed.
2. Dunk banana in chocolate sauce, covering the whole piece.
3. Lay chocolate covered bananas on baking sheet.
4. Insert Popsicle stick into the banana at least half way.
5. Place bananas in fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
6. Wrap each pop in saran wrap.
7. Place in freezer bag.
8. Enjoy frozen pop!
Oklahoma gets insanely hot in the summertime, so these are the perfect treat to cool you off and give you a little potassium too. The frozen bananas creamy texture mimics an ice cream pop perfectly, but it cuts way back on the calories. Amazing!
What is your go-to summer treat?