Our greatest glory is not in never falling but rising every time we fall.
The last time I used Archer Farms Thai Peanut Sauce it ended up being an epic fail, which I blogged about here.
When I stumbled across a bottle at Target, I thought I would give it another chance. I decided to switch thing up a bit using these frozen vegetables.
Then I picked up some Nasoya Cubed Super Firm Tofu to add to the mix.
It all came together to make…
Thai Noodles with Peanut Sauce
1 package Deluxe Stir-Fry Vegetables
1 box A Taste of Thai Rice Noodles
8 servings Archer Farms Thai Peanut Sauce
1 package Nasoya Cubed Super Firm Tofu
¼ cup soy sauce
2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
1. Cook noodles as directed on box.
2. Add one-tablespoon oil to small skillet. Over medium high heat, sear tofu for three minutes on each side.
3. Heat remaining oil in a wok over medium high heat. Stir vegetables in wok for seven minutes until heat through.
4. Mix tofu and noodles into vegetable mixture in wok. Stir in peanut sauce.
5. Toss with tongs until evenly mixed.
Wow! I love an easy dinner, and this one came together in less than 10 minutes.
Whenever I can, I love substituting rice noodles because I tend to eat too much wheat. The rice noodles are much sticker, but adding some oil to the water while cooking them helps.
The nutty sauce works really well with these noodles, but I have also used it with a simple rice stir-fry and really enjoyed it. I love a good sauce!
Have you tried using rice noodles?