Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.
H. JACKSON BROWN JR.
While checking out at the dentist, I had a realization that the next time I had my teeth cleaned, I would need someone to my baby. I think sometimes I take my freedom (well my ability to do things on my time) for granted, and now that I only have four months before his scheduled arrival, I really need to make every second count. To make sure I squeeze in everything I want to get done, I have decided to make a…
1. Sip a pumpkin spice drink on a chilly day.
2. Go to a football game.
3. Decorate our porch for the Fall season.
4. Make a crockpot stew.
5. Travel to a pumpkin patch.
6. Take the Heritage Hills Home Tour in Oklahoma City.
7. Enjoy a Starbucks’ Pumpkin Treat with a friend.
8. Simmer homemade apple cider on the stove.
9. Finish decorating the baby’s room.
10. Throw a Fall-themed party.
I thought about adding “find the perfect dog costume” to the list, but Nellie and Doug seem to really like their previous costumes.
As much as I love carving pumpkins and roasting their seeds, painted pumpkins can make their debut much longer. I am itching to try a painted chevron pumpkin.
What is on your Fall Bucket List?